Saturday, January 16, 2010

Techno Pt. 2: Calvin Harris

I've come to realize that techno music takes music producing to an entirely different realm of amazingness...
Plus most of the guys who produce techno music are dj's too...then...they get on stage and perform these intricate beats with instruments like keyboards, synthesizers and some other high tech shit that I probably can't pronouce. (And if we're being specific to my boy Calvin, they sing too!)
His most recent album "Ready for the Weekend" got me through the second half of first semester...

This video proves his coolness...


this video shows how dope his videos are...



another good video...plus i think Mayer stole this concept lowkey...love you anyway John!



This video shows the live performance...my fav song off of the album btw...


Producers and artists...step your game up...
check out David Guetta too...he's dope...awesome song with Kid Cudi "Memories"

No comments:

Post a Comment