Monday, March 29, 2010

Ugh...Sorry...

Its been a minute...an XL minute actually...btw wtf is an XL twin size bed...Is that weird? Or am I weird? Either way...
I need a muse...
Preferably a fine one...lol (I think about guys too much)
I've got a new concept for my blog and I've been writing music...

So I might be an artist one day...you should get to know me before you can't get to me through my security...was that crass? I always think I'll be successful at whatever I do. Downfall? Maybe.
I'm only an asshole on Mondays. I promise.

This is the view from my window...at my Work study Office @ school...you'd be surprised @the things I've seen through this little window...
Thats my lunch...unhealthy...but what is a rich little poor girl to eat when rent's comin up...
And thats my handy dandy "pocketbook"(as my mom would say)...its falling apart...I carry it everywhere whether it goes with what I'm wearing or not...Don't judge me...

No comments:

Post a Comment