Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ode...

In those cherished moments when i get to eat in the caf @ school...mmm mmm mmm(sporadic church shout [Yes Lawd!])...along with my cheese omelet (courtesy of Ms. D)...i get to see a little piece of heaven in a black man...

Yeah I said it!
And I promise...

This guy is so fine I feel like doin community service after I see him!
You know, to give back to the universe for giving us him...

Crazy? Maybe.
Thirsty? Hell no! (Don't try me!)
Stalker? naaaaah.
Stalker-esque. I'll take that.
Almost missed him today.

But I went back in the caf after eating because I decided to walk to the library and it was a little chilly, so I figured a coffee would ease the winds...
Went back to get my coffee...earphones in...Charlie Parker Pandora playing...saw him...
My muse for the day...Thanx.

Plus...who doesn't love a man who wakes up early in the morning...its something about it that just says....um...something...
haven't quite figured it out yet...
But Damnit Black Man...u are beautiful...

Most importantly...I made it to the library...Go Woody!







Empty...like I like it...

Print shop? Ha! We're cool now...

No comments:

Post a Comment