Thursday, December 31, 2009

D.O.S. (Death Of Santa)

I stopped believing in Santa when I was in the 7th grade. That might be hecka late, but HEY my parents did a good job of keeping things quiet. But parents, big sisters, big brothers, aunties and uncles, BEWARE OF THIS VIDEO! All your hard work of hiding presents and standing in long lines to take those cute pictures with Santa @ the mall may go down the drain if your kids happen to see this video that is playing in between cartoons on a kid-popular channel. The song sorta questions the magical mysteries of Christmas and makes Christmas SCARY. Lowkey...it made me sorta scared too. You think little Johnny got more skeptical about the stork theory after science camp? You want skepticism? Just wait till he sees this video! Jay-Z has D.O.A. (Death of Autotune) and Fred Figglehorn has D.O.S (Death of Santa).(Irony: the song uses autotune!) Ok, well its not really called death of Santa, but still...if I was sitting with my little niece, nephew or cousin and this vid came on I'd turn it to Law and Order or Girls Next Door or something. Hey, the kid might grow up to be a serial killer, or a stripper or something, but for now, they'd still believe in Santa Claus. Mission Accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment