Monday, January 3, 2011

New Lupe...New Year!!!

Sooooo...Its a New Year... yadda yadda...blah blah...

I was inspired to start blogging again even though I thought nobody read this thing.

Guess I was wrong.

This is for the two ppl I ran into on NYE who could recite a few of my posts off top...
(whispering) Aye, for a moment...I felt cool. lol

Back to the subject at hand tho...another genius has reemerged as well...The homie Lupe...
Ahhhhhh...love that guy.

He looks really good in the video. I like the look he's got going now...
Love Love Love the peezy head thing...

I love a guy who's not afraid of the texture of his hair...you know, a guy who doesn't brush the shit outta his low haircut to get waves...that's not your real texture playboy!!
I hate to break it to you, but you're black, my nig. If you didn't brush it every 5 minutes it would kink...but thats beautiful...so wear your hair like that...no s-curl...

moment of silence for a black power fist...

Ok, I'm back.
And his jacket....To diiiiiiiiieeeeee for! (He's so cute and conscious! What else could a girl ask for??)
Oh yeah, I know what else....!!!!

A cute conscious guy that sample's Modest Mouse!!!
Take me now!!!!!!!

Yeah...Kids, for those of you that aren't familiar, the chorus of the song samples "Float On" by Modest Mouse... This was like one of my high school anthems (ahhh good ol 9th grade)!!!

either way...enjoy the vid... go Lupe...and Happy New Year...


This is "Float On" for those of you who are unfamiliar...don't tell anyone but...i like the Modest Mouse original better... check out "Blame it on the Tetons" too...and "Ocean Breathes Salty"...Classic...just classic




Oh...and remember you never know who's watching...so give em a show. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment