Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do you Listen to...?

Well...you should...
Idk exxxxaaaactly what to call it...

House music? Techno?

Excuse my ignorance...I'm from Atlanta...

And the masses don't bang to shit like this...though they should.

In the midst of my daily blog hopping in the library I found...7teentwenty2.blogspot.com (dope blog btw) and I didn't realize that I had the volume on my computer on blast your fucking ears off...with no earphones in. Sooooo....in the middle of a quiet library my computer proceeds to belt this terribly loud music...




I scrambled to turn the volume down BUT I noticed the song was dope, so I just put my earphones in...


"Hol' up" (intentional exclusion of the 'd'[atlanta accent])


"Is this Drake?"


Mind you...


Late March I went to this Cloudeater/GirlTalk concert @ Emory (where I almost died in a mosh pit) and though I had a near death experience the GirlTalk ppl, who claim not to be dj's, played similar music...i dug.


So I dig...


This...




eSenTRIK's next project will remix the "Thank Me Later" mixtape...And ironically will be called "Thank Me Now"...


Consider yourself Thanked...dJ eSenTRIK...consider yourself thanked.






Be Over by dJ eSenTriK

No comments:

Post a Comment